info@boropark24.com
Home > Breaking > Elderly Couple Safe After House Fire in Boro Park

Elderly Couple Safe After House Fire in Boro Park

15 Mar 2019 12:14 PM

Boro Park – An elderly couple is safe after a fire broke out in their second floor apartment in Boro Park this morning .
The fire started in the kitchen of the home at the corner of 11th Ave. and 52nd Street at around 11:45.
No injuries were reported as a result of the fire, although the husband was taken to a hospital to be checked out.

Photos by: Hershey Rubinstein 

Leave a Reply

Send this to a friend