Junior Chef: Smiling Sun Snacks
It might be almost January, but who says your Junior Chef can't still enjoy the sun? Try these Smiling Sun Snacks to sneak a little sunshine into wintertime snacking.
You will need:
- Cream cheese
- Thin Pretzel sticks
- Cherry tomato
- Step #1: Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on two snackers.
- Step #2: Break your pretzel stick into small pieces and place them around one snacker before covering it with the other snacker to make a sandwich.
- Step #3: Cut the top of a cherry tomato off. Cut the larger piece in half and stick it on the cracker with a dab of cream cheese to make the eyes of the sun.
- Step #4: Cut a thin slice of cucumber and then slice the round in half and with a dab of cream cheese, stick one half onto the cracker to form the sun's mouth.
- Step #5: Enjoy your Junior Chef snack!