Night 5 of Chanukah Family Fun: “Guess Who?” Game on a Chocolate Bar Collage for a Family Member
By Yehudit Garmaise
Families can have fun determining how well they know each other with a fun guessing game brought to us by Devoiri Haberfield of Manchester, England.
“The Chocolate Bar Collage Guessing Game is great fun, inclusive for all ages, and everyone gets a bar of chocolate at the end,” Mrs. Haberfield told BoroPark24.
Here are instructions to play:
- Buy as many chocolate bars, child-proof scissors, and glue sticks as you have members of your family who are playing the game.
- Then, write down the names of everyone playing the game on small pieces of paper.
- Fold the pieces of paper into fourths, and then put all the names in a basket or a bowl.
- When you are ready to play the game, spread out a stack of old magazines, advertisement sheets, and newspapers on a large table, along with enough glue sticks and scissors for everyone.
- Walk around with the basket of names so that each participant can choose one name.
- Anyone who chooses him or herself should re-draw a new name.
- Play some fun Chanukah music, and give participants 20 minutes to cut out words, photos, and graphics that best represent the person they chose.
- Then, going around in a circle, one at a time, family members hold up their decorated chocolate bars, and everyone has fun playing, “Guess who?”
- The game ends with participants giving the bars they decorated to the family member they described.