Two Manhole Fires Cause Loss of Electricity to Multiple Homes

Two manholes exploded with flames early Wednesday morning, causing multiple homes to lose electricity in the area of McDonald Ave and Lawrence Ave.

The manholes started emitting flames shortly after 1:00am, and firefighters were seen battling the fire that spread to nearby parked vehicles, causing damage to three vehicles.

Photos by: Hillel Lichtenstein 

Be in the know

receive BoroPark24’s news & updates on whatsapp

 Start Now

Yanky Grossinger’s Sudden Passing throws Klal Yisroel into Shocked Mourning (Live Link to Levaya)
  • Feb 9 2022
  • |
  • 9:44 AM

Photo Gallery: Kevias Mezuzah in the new offices of American Financial Network in Monsey
  • Feb 8 2022
  • |
  • 6:27 PM